What are Raisels?
- Raisels are sour, fruit-flavored golden raisins – sprinkled with a bit of sugar to keep your taste buds coming back for more.
Where are Raisels grown?
- Raisels are grown right in the heart of California. It’s here that they go through their super-duper, top-secret “sourfication” process.
How do Raisels compare to gummy fruit snacks?
- Raisels are made with actual REAL fruit, not just flavored like it.
- The #1 ingredient in Raisels is Golden Raisins and they contain ZERO artificial sweeteners
- Can you guess what the ingredients are in your favorite gummy fruit snack?
What’s the difference between Raisels and regular Golden Raisins?
- Raisels are plump and juicy just like regular Golden Raisins, but they taste a lot different
- Raisels are packed with Sourlicious natural flavors like Watermelon, Lemon and Orange.
- In addition to having the nutritional benefits of regular Golden Raisins, Raisels also have 100% RDI of Vitamin C!
So what are some of the benefits of Raisels?
- Perfect on-the-go snack
- Great alternative to candy, cookies and gummy fruit snacks
- #1 ingredient is REAL FRUIT
- 100% RDI for Vitamin C
- A Fat Free Food
- A Cholesterol Free Food
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- A Sodium Free Food
- Kosher Certified by the Orthodox Union
- A Gluten Free Food
- Unique Flavors